Bring the cozy colours, textures and patterns of Fall into your home with these Fall blankets.
Our days have grown cooler and the leaves are already starting to float down from the trees. Fall has officially arrived here in northern Alberta – the season of earthy colours, warm textures and all things cozy and friends, I’m definitely here for it! I’ve always loved the cozy, comforting feel of Fall – like a warm hug on a crisp day.
One of the easiest ways to cozy up a home as the temperatures start to drop is to introduce warm colours and rich textures through throw blankets and pillows. Last week, I shared some of my favourite Fall pillows, including all sorts of beautiful ways to pair them and this week, I thought I’d share a few of my favourite Fall throw blankets to elevate those cozy vibes even more. Here’s hoping this leaves you feeling inspired to bring some cozy colours + textures into your home this Fall too.
- Textured Basketweave Knit Throw Blanket
- Knit Throw Blanket with Tassels
- Handwoven Cotton Throw Blanket
- Silk Throw Blanket
- Plaid Tasseled Throw Blanket
- Plaid Woven Throw Blanket
- Plaid Fringed Throw Blanket
- Soft Corded Throw Blanket
- Chunky Cotton Knit Throw Blanket
- Woven Marino Wool Throw Blanket
- Stripe Throw Blanket
- Merino Wool Throw Blanket
- Checked Plaid Throw Blanket
- Brushed Herringbone Throw Blanket
- Ombre Throw Blanket
- Fleece Lined Throw Blanket
Wishing you SUCH a lovely day my friends!