Kelly here from North Country Nest, sharing with you 15 winter decor ideas.
I don’t know about you, but my house seems too naked when the lights and trees and wreaths are put away.
Which is where winter decor comes in.
It’s the perfect way to add some life to your home after the hustle and bustle of the holidays are over.
To give you a little inspiration, I’ve rounded up 15 winter decor ideas to add to your own home and perk it up a bit after the holiday hangover 😉
15 Winter Decor Ideas
1. Add greenery, birch branches and pinecones to a planter [Setting for Four]
2. Cable knit throw pillows [Dear Lillie Studio]
3. Add pine tree stems and cotton stems to a rustic box for an easy centerpiece. [Little Vintage Nest]
4. Make a burlap and snowflake garland. [North Country Nest]
5. Throw pinecones into a galvanized bucket. [Taryn Whiteaker]
6. Bring outdoor sporting equipment inside – think skis, skates, snowshoes… [The Heathered Nest]
7. Add touches of blue. [The Happy Housie]
8. Decorate with neutral ornaments. [Making Home Base]
9. Add cotton stems and pinecones to a mason jar. [Christina’s Adventures]
10. Add deer antlers to a homemade welcome sign [Hyms and Verses]
11. Make a winter wreath from twigs and pinecones, and paint it white. [Liz Marie Blog]
12. Make ‘snow covered’ pinecones and add them to centerpieces. [Ella Claire]
13. Add art that features pine trees or pinecones. [Craftsy]
14. Add a chunky knit throw. [The Budget Decorator]
15. Add a winter saying to a chalkboard [Making it in the Mountains]
All my best,