Sharing my favourite smart lock handlesets that offer all the convenience of a smart lock, but still look beautiful.
This weekend was all about finishing up some lingering projects around the house (even just one month in, this is a surprisingly long list!). One of those projects was stripping the last of the paint from our oak front door. Stripping the old purple paint off that gorgeous wood (you can check it out here if you missed it) has taken much longer than I’d expected, but the more purple I scraped and scrubbed off, the more I knew it would all be worth it. Getting all that paint off was quite a process – I’m hoping to share all the details here on the blog later this week.
After all that work though, you know I’ve got to finish the job with a beautiful new handleset to really polish this lovely old door off. I’ve actually been looking for a new handleset for weeks now, but it’s been surprisingly hard to find one that has the smart features we’ve been hoping for that won’t detract from the beauty of this grand oak door. Who knew finding a handleset for our front door that is both stylish AND functional would prove to be nearly as hard as refinishing the door itself?!
Luckily, I did manage to gather up several lovely options that will work – the hard part now will be deciding which one to go with. Given how difficult finding a beautiful smart lock handleset proved to be, I thought I’d share some of my favourite options with you today, just in case you find yourself on the hunt for one too.
- Lausanne Entry Set with Smart Lock Upgrade – You wouldn’t even know this was a smart lock looking at it.
- Hamden Entry Set with Smart Lock Upgrade – LOVE that you can choose from different knobs and finishes with this option.
- San Clemente + Halifax Handleset with Premis Smart Lock – I love how streamlined this one looks and it’s super budget friendly.
- Knoxville Entry Set with Smart Lock Upgrade – You’ve never seen a smart lock like this one!
- Baden Keypad Smart Entry Set – This one is high up on my list. I love the classic design and I really like the idea of having a keypad option.
- Minneapolis Touchscreen Handleset and Deadbolt – This was the only smart handleset I could find that offered the option for an unlaquered brass finish.
- Hollywood Hills Handleset with Minneapolis Touchscreen Deadbolt – This smart keypad deadbolt pairs perfectly with so many other handleset options, making it so easy to create your own perfect pairing.
- Boulder Handleset with Smart Touchscreen Deadbolt – Available in SO many different finishes, this would be a classic choice that would never go out of style.
Which one is your favourite? I think I’m currently torn between #2 (but in a matte black finish maybe) or #6 (I love that it would tie in nicely with the unlacquered brass knobs I have planned for the rest of our house). Although, #4 is SO pretty too! Ugh, at this rate, our front door will never be finished. Hahaha! I’d love to hear your favourite in the comments below!
Wishing you SUCH a lovely day!