Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us! We LOVE looking through all of the amazing ideas y’all share!
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Sarah at Making Joy & Pretty Things
Kelly at North Country Nest
Erin at DIY Passion
Gemma at The Sweetest Digs
And now, here’s the latest from Making it in the Mountains this week:
I spilled the beans about our biggest renovation project yet…
My friend Sarah from Making Joy and Pretty Things stopped by to share all sorts of beautiful reclaimed wood wall inspiration…
I shared our sixth One Room Challenge reveal…
I shared 3 simple shelf styling tips…
And now for some of my favourites from last week’s party:
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Wishing you SUCH a lovely week!
I can't wait to hear your thoughts!