Happy Sunday friends and welcome to another Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
Here’s the latest from Making it in the Mountains this week:
I’m unbelievably excited to FINALLY be offering my very first newsletter! I’ve got all sorts of tips, inspiration and freebies planned to hit your inbox, so be sure to sign up so you don’t miss out! AND, as a huge thank you for your support, I’ll send you this lovely set of Desktop Calendars free!
This week I showed you how I finally got my necklaces organized…
And now for some of my favorites from last week’s party:
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.