Welcome to The Creative Gallery! We’re so happy you could join us!
Katie at The Casual Craftlete
Amy at A Blossoming Life
Kristi at Making it in the Mountains
Emily at Our House Now a Home
Ashley at Bigger than the Three of Us
Because we have SO many fantastic projects and ideas shared at The Creative Gallery each week, we couldn’t help but add in a new way to share the love! I’m thrilled to announce that each of your fab hosts will not only be sharing a few of our favourite posts with each week’s party, but we’ll now be sharing a few extras on Instagram as well. To be featured, all you need to do is add the hashtag #creativegallerylinkup to any photos that you post and Creative Gallery hosts will be sure to share a few of our faves throughout the week! So, after you share your lovely links here, be sure to pop over to Instagram and hashtag it up too! I cannot wait to see what y’all have been up to!
And now, here’s the latest from Making it in the Mountains this week:
This week was filled to the brim with holiday inspiration as I teamed up with an ahhhhhmazing group of bloggers not once, but three separate times to bring you a ton of fantastic holiday decor ideas!!!
I kicked things off with our monthly roundup of 10 Minute Decor Ideas, sharing Three Simple Ways to Fill a Hurricane Vase for the Holidays.
Then I showed you how easy it was to make this lovely Pinecone Christmas Tree.
And finally, I took you on a tour of our home all decked out for the holidays!
And now for some of my favorites from last week’s party:
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.